Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Innsbruck, Austria
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 825 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00919 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 65% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,454 (ARS $158,158) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)