Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.21997 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,117 (9,625 zł) in Lublin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)