Cost of living in Leeds, United Kingdom vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.158 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeds (United Kingdom) is 9% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,147 (£3,581) in Leeds to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Talca costs CH$11,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copiapó costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,242 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$130,000 (about 1 hour ago)