Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.732 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 19% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,467 (Dinar 1,269) in Kuwait City.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)