Cost of living in Kunming, China vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12714 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 51% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,992 (15,670元) in Kunming.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 2 hours ago)