Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo, Canada vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitchener-Waterloo (Canada) is 14% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,537 (C$5,426) in Kitchener-Waterloo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)