Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Innsbruck, Austria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / IRRX *
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 88% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €518 (﷼ 26,278,182) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cuenca costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Surgut costs руб 1,620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $21,942 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Minsk costs 90 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Gliwice costs 1,450 zł (about 4 hours ago)