Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 38% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €5,782 (3,798,167 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,200 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Macao costs 31 Pataca (about 6 hours ago)