Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03808 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,630 (69,061 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)