Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01127 EUR / INR
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 49% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,989 (₨176,483) in Karimnagar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €380 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)