Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00198 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 72% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,226 (619,559 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)