Cost of living in Kampong Cham, Cambodia vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00020 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Cham (Cambodia) is 46% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,398 (11,749,189 Riels) in Kampong Cham.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)