Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,917 prices entered by 776 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15416 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 45% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,095 (13,592TL) in Istanbul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Southampton costs £3,655 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)