Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 252 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 15% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,371 in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £11 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)