Cost of living in Halifax, Canada vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 202 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €4,133 (C$6,357) in Halifax.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)