Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 322 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.998 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 68% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €7,239 (CI$7,255) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,300 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 4 hours ago)