Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 39% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,303 (5,523,191 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)