Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,273 in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $70 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $27,000 (about 2 hours ago)