Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01132 EUR / INR
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 63% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,606 (₨141,924) in Ghaziabad.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 5 hours ago)