Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07479 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 47% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,273 (P30,387) in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)