Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 216 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,499 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,900 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in La Serena costs CH$359,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Osmaniye costs 2,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)