Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 182 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,400 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 795 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (about 5 hours ago)