Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 278 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.155 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 9% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,598 (£3,982) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,200 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Kingston costs J$55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 4 hours ago)