Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 204 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,817 (Rp 31,192,675) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)