Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 67 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 46% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,996 (5,628,114 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of bread in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Rioja costs ARS $80 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (about 5 hours ago)