Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 922 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14862 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,767 (R$ 11,890) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)