Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03963 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,033 (Mex$ 51,285) in Cuernavaca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,958 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abbotsford costs C$22,995 (about 4 hours ago)