Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / COP
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 68% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,323 (COL$5,830,176) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Boulder, Colorado costs $6 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (about 3 hours ago)