Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 525 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 24% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,107 in Corunna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)