Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11906 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 51% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,300 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,097 ($b17,614) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,600 (about 3 hours ago)