Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22969 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 55% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,835 (S/. 7,989) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 52,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gothenburg costs 795 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 3 hours ago)