Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22711 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 56% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,996 (S/. 8,787) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)