Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois, United States vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.885 EUR / USD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chicago, Illinois (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,932 ($5,570) in Chicago, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,700 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$199,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Manila costs Php600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 21,000 Kč (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cotonou costs 1,200 Franc (about 4 hours ago)