Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01118 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 68% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,292 (руб 115,563) in Chelyabinsk.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)