Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,114 in Chania.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ternopil costs 685,989₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)