Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14746 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,808 (R$ 12,260) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)