Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 25% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,003 in Cadiz.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Vijayawada costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nagpur costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 3 hours ago)