Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Innsbruck, Austria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,055 prices entered by 735 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00548 EUR / ARSX *
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 74% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,163 (ARS $132,643) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 800 lei (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leipzig costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)