Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Innsbruck, Austria
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 7,030 prices entered by 733 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00880 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 59% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,659 (ARS $188,432) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.71 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,761 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 28,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São José dos Campos costs R$ 5.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 3 hours ago)