Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,302 (₩5,865,931) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,200 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)