Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 133 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.158 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, you would need at least €4,623 (£3,993) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,100 in Innsbruck.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Pretoria costs R 86 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 5 hours ago)