Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,209 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,122 (COL$7,632,608) in Bogotá.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,365 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 860 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,700 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)