Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05480 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 51% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,853 (R 33,817) in Bloemfontein.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)