Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04742 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 56% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,613 (34,020 Leu) in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)