Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 27% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €2,862 (3,864,186 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Caracas costs 60,000 Bs.S. (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 22,392 C$ (about 2 hours ago)