Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05322 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 68% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €1,259 (E£ 23,648) in Aswan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sogamoso costs COL$7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)