Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.247 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 16% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,522 (Dinar 2,824) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Montreal costs C$51 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manaus costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,662,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)