Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Innsbruck, Austria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 278 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021.
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €3,338 in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)