Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Innsbruck, Austria
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 89%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00219 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 92% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €330 (150,781 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1.10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almuñécar costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)