Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Innsbruck, Austria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00549 EUR / SDGX *
Do you live in Innsbruck? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 86% cheaper than in Innsbruck (Austria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Innsbruck you would need to make just about €606 (274,442 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prishtina costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)